Skip to Content

Petition For Credit


If you have taken degree-applicable courses outside of LACCD and would like those units to count towards a degree or certificate here at West, please see a counselor for more information on their new process.


Counseling Website

P: (310) 287-7242
L: Student Services Building (SSB) - Room 340


School Address

West Los Angeles College
Admissions and Records
9000 Overland Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230

Important Forms