The Transfer Center at WLAC is committed to helping students successfully transition from West LA College to the university of their choice. Please contact us for accurate and up-to-date information on transfer and admission requirements, academic majors, financial aid, and support services for UC, CSU, and private university campuses across the country.
Join the Transfer Center Canvas Shell to receive updates on talking to admissions reps, university field trips, scholarships, deadlines, transfer workshops and more.
List of Services:
- Representatives from UC, CSU, and independent colleges and universities.
- Accurate information on transfer requirements for majors from ASSIST.Org.
- Transfer workshops and info sessions.
- Information on general education requirements for transfer.
- Catalogs and computer-based informational resources needed to prepare for transfer.
- Transfer Day (Fall Semester), with representatives from over 40 colleges and universities.
- Cultural and academic events at local colleges and universities.
- Computer workstations to enable student access transfer information online, and/or file admissions applications.
Transfer Center Calendar
Please continue to check this page for updates about online workshops and one-on-one appointments with university representatives.
CSUDH has made a couple of changes to the Admissions process as it pertains to the Intent to Enroll and Register for New Student Orientation deadline. For any questions, email email@example.com.
All CSU campuses admissions office contact information can be found at: www2.calstate.edu/apply/Pages/contact-a-campus.aspx
Please see the important dates and deadlines for prospective CSULA students:
- Visit and follow the Transfer Admit Webpage (same as the hyperlink in your admission email)
- Use the CSULA Application Checklist to keep you on track with all upcoming deadlines.
If you have questions regarding your application for Cal State LA, feel free to email Dedreiana Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CIN#, or call the Recruitment Office (323) 343-3839.
Loyola Marymount University now has a TRANSFER GUARANTEE Agreement with West Los Angeles College. Please submit the interest card below to begin the Transfer Guarantee pathway with LMU. More info here: https://engage.lmu.edu/register/guarantee
Transfer Admission Presentations!
The one-hour long transfer presentations on Fridays! For a complete list of dates, visit the Transfer Admission Presentation registration website or the general events page at www.admission.ucla.edu/events.
There is an optional transfer specific live tour, general live virtual tour or virtual tour available. See below for tour registration and options:
University Honors at UC Riverside is open for business, albeit remotely. Students can continue to obtain information and connect with the office in a variety of ways:
- Website: www.honors.ucr.edu
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: (951) 827-5323
Additionally, you can contact Lourdes Maldonado, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call: (951) 827-5042, video/on-line calls via Zoom (meeting ID 951-827-5042) or Skype at UCRHonors
University of California
- UC Transfer Information | Dates to Know
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- UC Admissions Website
- UCLA TAP
California State University
Other Useful Sites/Links
Office Hours and Location
Transfer Center Live Chat
Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Fridays: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Student Services Building (SSB) 3rd Floor
Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Fridays to Mondays: Closed
Darrell Roberson, Transfer Center Assistant
Phone: (310) 287-4542