WLAC Campus Building

Gainful Employment

Complaint Process

Most complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters can be resolved here at the campus level. To dispute a grade, you will need to use the Grade Petition Process which is run by Admissions & Records. Direct complaints about instructors to the Office of Academic Affairs. For matters related to unlawful discrimination or other issues, contact the Office of the President for direction. If you work through the college procedures and still do not believe your complaint has been appropriately handled, you may escalate the matter. Click here to learn more and to access the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Complaint Form.