- Review your graduation eligibility with a college counselor. Please visit the counseling website.
- Submit your completed Spring 2023 online Petition to Graduate to West Los Angeles College before the deadline. If you would prefer your counselor can submit your Online Graduation Petition to us.
- All official transcripts must be mailed to Admissions and Records by the deadline date. Hand delivered transcripts are not acceptable and will not be considered official.
Spring 2023 Graduation Petitions accepted: November 1 thru the end of Spring semester, June 5
Deadline to be included in the commencement program: May 17, 2023
Contact the Counseling Office.
- Review and confirm graduation program completion and choice of major and degree with a college counselor.
- Official transcripts must be mailed directly from previous College or Universities. Hand delivered transcripts are not acceptable and will not be considered official.
- Submit online Petition to Graduate for review during your final semester. This is the semester during which you will complete all graduation required courses.
- Submit your online Petition to Graduate online via the SIS or a counselor can submit it for to us.
- Graduation petitions will be evaluated by an evaluation technician after grades are posted at the end of your final semester. Once your final semester has ended, please allow three months for one of the following:
- A graduation confirmation email notifying you that your award has been posted to your transcript and your diploma is ready for pick-up.
- A graduation denial email notifying you which requirements you still need to complete in order to receive a degree from West Los Angeles College.
Any supporting documentation needs to be submitted before the end of final semester.