Counseling Live Chat
To Live Chat with a counselor please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Live Chat” tab on the online counselor card
- Step 2: Create an account or login to your account
- Step 3: Wait for pop-up window to appear to start Live Chat
Counseling Video Appointment
Counseling Video Appointments are appropriate for Educational planning (CSEP/Ed Plans), Graduation Petitions, CSU/IGETC Certifications, Certificate, Degree, and transfer requirements, transferability of WLAC courses and review of out-of-district transcripts.
Video Chat Appointment Requirements:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your web browser (Chrome is preferred)
To schedule a Video Chat Appointment with a counselor, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Schedule Appointment” tab on the online counselor card
- Step 2: Select your date and time
- Step 3: Login to your account or create an account by selecting “Register Here”
- Step 4: Add the reason for your appointment and your student ID number in the comments area
- Step 5: Confirm your appointment by selecting “Make Appointment.”
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provided. On the day and time of your appointment, be sure to select the link provided within the email.
If you need help scheduling your appointment, please fill out a Counseling Appointment Request Form.