Career Center and Internship Advisors provide 30-minute appointments via phone, Zoom or in-person.
During scheduled 30-minute appointments, Career Center advisors typically advise on the following topics:
- Career Exploration
- Internship and Job Search
- Resume Review
- Mock Interviews
- Note: If you want the Career Advisors to tailor interview questions for you, please email the advisor you are scheduled with and provide your resume and a copy of a job description at least two business days in advance after your appointment request is confirmed.
To schedule a 30-minute appointment:
- Log in to CCN and click the blue “ Appointments” tab.
- Under schedule an appointment select the type/reason of the Appointment (e.g. Resume Review Mock Interview, etc.) and search for available appointments that meet your needs.
- You will have the opportunity to select either a virtual or in-person appointment. In the appointment format, indicate whether you prefer to have your appointment via phone or video chat.
Different kinds of appointments:
Video appointment: The advisor will send a calendar invite with the Zoom link to your WLAC email address once the appointment is approved.
Phone appointment: Please include your phone number in your appointment request.
In-person appointments: Will be held in HLRC, Room 112 , and will be conducted in accordance with social distancing requirements.
Our policy is one appointment (walk-in or 30-minute) per day, so please plan accordingly.