Career Connections Center Online
Career Center Virtual "Walk-ins"
Virtual Walk-in hours session is appropriate for the review of resumes and cover letters, discuss interviewing, strategize networking, and answer quick questions, questions about our Job platform "College Central Network", general questions about our services and making appointments.
For a virtual-based walk-in session, before the meeting, email us your resume, cover letter, or questions you would like to discuss. The advisor will be able to pull up your document during the session.
To Live Chat with a Career Center staff please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Virtual Walk-in” tab on the online staff card
- Step 2: Create an account or login to your account
- Step 3: Wait for pop-up window to appear to start Live Chat
Career Center Video Session
Video Chat Requirements:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your web browser (Chrome is preferred)
HLRC 112 (Map)
Phone: (310) 287-4562
Phone: (310) 848-7400 (text)