The Campus Sheriff's Office does not collect any fees or payments for citations. Fees in the amount indicated must be mailed. Send payment in the form of a check or money order in the furnished envelope to the address indicated on the Citation. DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
You may also pay your citation online. (A service charge may apply.)
Payment Plans may be available. For more information, please call 1 (866) 353-5867. You may also see payment plan information online.
Failure to pay fees by the date indicated on the citation will result in the following actions:
- A Delinquent fee will be added to the violation amount.
- A hold will be placed on your registration through the CA DMV.
Appealing a Citation
Individuals who believe a parking citation was issued to them in error must complete an Administrative Review Form within 21 days (excluding weekends & holidays) from the date on the citation that is shown. Appeal forms are available online as a pdf file, or at the Campus Sheriff’s Office. Completion of this form does not guarantee a dismissal.
Additional documents need to be submitted with the appeal form.
Please attach the following:
- A copy of the parking citation
- A copy of your current parking permit (if any)
- Your parking permit/fee receipt (the Business Office is able to provide a copy)
- Any other supporting documents