Bernard Osher Scholarship for Fall 2023
The application is available for students to apply from March 2, 2023 - April 3, 2023 using SIS Portal. Click here for more information.
General Emergency Grant
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 units for the Fall Semester at West
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- LA College Promise students are not eligible to apply. They can apply directly to the College Promise Emergency grant.
- Search for the scholarship by logging into SIS. The scholarship will appear.
- Hit the apply button.
- Fill out all the information requested on the application and submit.
For additional assistance, click on the PDF step-by-step instructions.
Since 1974 the West Los Angeles College Foundation has raised funds for scholarship and award programs to recognize superior leadership, academic achievement and community service among West’s students and assist them with unmet financial needs. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and your donation is tax-deductible.
Your contribution, no matter the amount, together with gifts from other donors just like you, can make it possible for a student to stay in school, lessen loan burdens, and reach their academic and professional goals.