F1 Visa Live Chat
When using the Live Chat virtual walk-in feature or scheduling a video appointment, you must be prepared to collaborate in real-time with a staff member.
To Live Chat with staff, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Chat with us live!” tab on the online advisor card below
- Step 2: Create an account or login to your account
- Step 3: Wait for a pop-up window to appear to start the Live Chat
To schedule a Video Appointment, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Schedule Meeting” tab on the online advisor card below
- Step 2: Select your date and time
- Step 3: Login to your account or create an account by selecting “Register Here”
- Step 4: Add the reason for your appointment and your student ID number in the comments area
- Step 5: Confirm your appointment by selecting “Make Appointment.”
**A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provided. On the day and time of your appointment, be sure to select the link provided within the email.
Please join the video meeting on a COMPUTER; all Apple/Mac/PC laptops and desktops will work for virtual counseling sessions. Please DO NOT use a cell phone for your video appointment.
Video Chat Appointment Requirements:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your web browser (Chrome is preferred)
- Shut down all other webpages for a faster connection
- Have a microphone and webcam activated
- Test your webcam and audio prior to the meeting here: my.craniumcafe.com/pre-meeting-check
Live Chat Hours
Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Fridays: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Saturday to Sunday: Closed