Foster Care Live Chat
PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Please use the counselor Cafe Card below to schedule a Video Appointment. When scheduling a video appointment or using the “Live Chat” virtual walk-in you must be prepared to collaborate in real-time with a staff member. The staff member will be using share screen, whiteboard and document sharing applications within the video meeting space. Please join the video meeting on a COMPUTER; all laptop and desktop Apple/Mac/PC will work for virtual counseling sessions. Please DO NOT use a cell phone for your video appointment.
To Live Chat with staff please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Live Chat” tab on the online counselor card
- Step 2: Create an account or login to your account
- Step 3: Wait for pop-up window to appear to start Live Chat
Video Chat Appointment Requirements:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your web browser (Chrome is preferred)
To schedule a Video Appointment please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the “Schedule Appointment” tab on the online counselor card
- Step 2: Select your date and time
- Step 3: Login to your account or create an account by selecting “Register Here”
- Step 4: Add the reason for your appointment and your student ID number in the comments area
- Step 5: Confirm your appointment by selecting “Make Appointment.”
**A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provided. On the day and time of your appointment, be sure to select the link provided within the email.