ASSOCIATE DEGREE FOR TRANSFER:
- Major Code 1001.00: Art - History
- Major Code 1002.00: Art - Studio Arts
- Major Code 1002.30: Art - Ceramics
- Major Code 1002.10: Art - Drawing & Painting
Associate Degree for Transfer
The Associate in Arts in Art History for Transfer (AA-T) is a degree that provides a solid lower-division preparation for students who intend to transfer to a California State University (CSU) for a bachelor’s degree in Art History. This degree is designed to provide a clear pathway to a CSU and guarantee admission to a CSU.
The Associate Degree program in Art is designed for students intending to enter the fields of design, illustration, art history, and art education. The program offers two state-approved degrees: 1) Ceramics, and 2) Drawing and Painting. The program also offers coursework in Computer Graphics/Multimedia and Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university with a major in Art are encouraged to pursue the Associate in Arts Degrees for Transfer (AA-T) in Art History or Studio Art. Consult the Counseling Office for individualized educational planning and the Transfer Center for complete information regarding transfer requirements.
- DEGREE / CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
- LEARN MORE about the field of Art - Opportunities, Training Needed and Pay