Skip to Content


Student Grievance and Complaint Resolution Process


Most student complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level. This is the quickest and most successful way of resolving issues involving a California Community College (CCC). If you are unsure about your type of complaint or how to submit a complaint, please contact the Office of the Ombudsperson at or (310) 287-7288. Administrative Regulation E-55 only applies to Grade Grievances.



Issues that are not resolved at the campus level may be presented to:

  • The CCC Chancellor's Office if your complaint does not concern CCC's compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards.