Types of Aid

Federal Financial Aid Programs

Federal Pell Grant

The Federal Pell Grant provides gift aid assistance to undergraduates who have not yet earned a baccalaureate or first professional degree and who demonstrate financial need.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant

The FSEOG is a federal grant program designed to supplement other sources of financial aid for students with exceptional need. FSEOG awards are based on financial need and fund availability.

Federal Work-Study

The Federal Work-Study Program (FWS) enables students to earn a portion of their financial aid award through part-time employment either on or off-campus. To be eligible, a student must meet the eligibility requirements for federal financial aid and must maintain good academic standing while employed under the program.

Other Federal Aid