Returning / Repeat Students
Students enrolling for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time in Coop. Ed. and who have taken and completed the Coop. Ed. Employment prep program 1 at WLAC is required to complete the 21st employability skills program scheduled in the given semester. WLAC must enroll in the Employment prep program 2 which has any combination of the two noncredit courses listed below. You need to enroll and complete the required assignments given in each class.
Demonstrate knowledge of the 21st-century employability skills by completing one of the 21st Century employability skills prep program 2 (2nd-time students – repeating):
- Entrepreneurial (BSICSKL108) & Analytical mindset (BSICSKL109)
- Empathy (BSICSKL110) & Adaptability (BSICSKL111)
- Diversity awareness (BSICSKL112) & Collaboration (BSICSKL113)
- Self-awareness (BSICSKL114) & Resilience (BSICSKL115)
- Workplace Communication (BSICSKL116) & Digital fluency (BSICSKL117)