Committee Charge: The Technology Committee is a college-wide committee charged with review and coordination of the 2009-2016 Technology Master Plan (TMP) implementation.
The responsibility of the committee is as follows:
- Review the Technology Master Plan to assess the progress towards reaching the core goals
- Identify areas where updates to the Technology Master Plan are needed
- Identify the strategies and prioritize the steps for the implementation of the Technology Master Plan goals
- Monitor progress of the implementation of the goals
- Alignthe Technology Master Plan of West Los Angeles College with the LACCD Technology Plan
Committee Membership The committee is co-chaired by one faculty member, Vidya Swaminathan, and one administrator, Bob Sprague. There are a total of eleven committee members. In addition, there will be two non-voting resource persons appointed by the college president, one of which will be a technology consultant recommended by the district.
The membership of the committee shall be eleven members as follows:
- Administrators (3): Three administrators chosen by the college president, one of which will be the VPAA.
- Classified Staff(2) IT Director plus one representative of AFT Classified.
- Faculty (6): Three representatives appointed by the AFT Faculty Guild plus three representatives appointed by the Academic Senate.