To maintain the college’s adherence to the planning and budgeting principles developed and put forth in the Master Plan.
To implement and continually adapt the Master Plan through the college’s annual planning and budgeting process. The process ensures that planning creates the foundation for budget development. The Planning Committee guides the process, supported by the Dean of Planning. By means of the committee’s activity, the constituency groups review planning and budgeting and makes recommendations to the college president.
The purpose of college planning is to guide the college towards an organized process for educational and program development. Through a shared governance process representative from all constituencies gather to fulfill a unified vision and mission for the college. The Integrated Master Plan can be located on this website. It entails 25 action items the college is to implement over the next 5 years. This year the college will focus on seven of these 25 goals which consist of the following outcomes:
- Developing a Student Center
- Create an Environment where Faculty Care and have Genuine Concern for Students
- Create more extracurricular activities for students
- Improve curriculum sequencing where students can have continuity with their class schedule
- Improve communication via newspaper and website
- Improve quality instruction (high standards)
- Incorporate technology into the college infrastructure to optimize student success and institutional effectiveness
Forms (Word files):