How to Update your Email Address
You may delay, but time will not."
- Benjamin Franklin, Inventor
News and Events
News from around the WEST campus.
Study Abroad / Have a tremendous travel experience while learning or improving in Spanish. Spend a session in picturesque Valpariso, Chile or Salamanca, Spain. Learn more…
WEST Magazine / Check out essays, interviews, poetry, and stories written by students at West L.A. College.
WLAC Online Degree for International Students / Students abroad can now earn a U.S. degree online. Applications are now being accepted. Learn more…
Visit the Student Information System at:
- To log in, enter your Student ID number (881234567) or, if you don't know it, your Social Security Number. Be sure to note you Student ID Number as you will need it.
- Enter your Password, which is the four digits of your birth month and day. For example, if your birthday is August 30th, your password is 0830.
- Click on "Submit" (your Student ID number will be displayed if you use your Social Security Number).
- Click on "Continue"" and you will see your name in a box with your email address at the top of the page with an "edit" option.
- If your email address is not listed or has changed you need to update it or we will not be able to add you to an online class.
- NOTE: You will also see links to view your Registration Appointment (View Reg Appt), Registration (for enrolling/dropping classes), View Schedule, View Grades, Change Pin, View/Pay Fees, View Holds.