Adding Online Courses
You may delay, but time will not."
- Benjamin Franklin, Inventor
News and Events
News from around the WEST campus.
Study Abroad / Have a tremendous travel experience while learning or improving in Spanish. Spend a session in picturesque Valpariso, Chile or Salamanca, Spain. Learn more…
WEST Magazine / Check out essays, interviews, poetry, and stories written by students at West L.A. College.
WLAC Online Degree for International Students / Students abroad can now earn a U.S. degree online. Applications are now being accepted. Learn more…
- Once you have received permission from an online instructor, check to see if they CC:'d (copied) us first before forwarding their email to the Distance Learning Center. Once we have processed your enrollment, we will send you an email confirmation. NOTE: Check your Bulk/Junk/Spam folders, in case our email gets routed there instead of your Inbox.
- Be sure to include your full name, student ID number, phone number, and email address. Also, please put the course name and section in the subject line.
- Add requests are processed Monday through Friday. You can view your active schedule using the District's Student Information System to confirm that the course has been added.
- If the course does not appear on your active schedule or in your Etudes account within 2 business days after the first day of class, please forward the instructor's permission to email@example.com, as we may not have received a copy.
- If we have any difficulty processing your add request, we will contact you.