This project will develop a plan to increase appliations by high school students and to increase retention in the application to registration pipeline.
Part of the marketing plan will require the appropriate information, communication and technology resources. These are being developed as part of the Go West and Website Re-tasking projects. These project are designed to increase the websites information and communication capacities.
The communication function of the website will be defined by the marketing plan that is being developed as part of Strategic Enrollment Management. Essentially, the plan is to address the first phase of the LifeMap model (see the student success initiative project) high school to college transition pipeline. The website will identify these types of users more clearly. The content of the website will be tailored to meet the needs of these users.
- Identify primary market emphasis:
- High school students
- Applicants that do not register
- Develop narratives ("guides")
- Establish West "brand"
- Create used/usable channel (increase timeliness, reliability)
- All divisions and disciplines online
- Committee business online
- Online research library (Databook 2.0)
- More time-based information available
Through innovative programs and responsive Community services, West Los Angeles College empowers students to succeed.
OIE Home | Services | Research | About
Who we are
Edward Pai, Ph.D.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 4472