Student Success & Support Program
1. Application: Complete the WLAC application online or in person at the Admissions Office, SSB 2nd Floor.
2. Assessment: Take the math, English or ESL assessment tests if you are new to WLAC or have not previously attended another community college or university. If you have attended another college, meet with a counselor to have your assessment results evaluated. Assessment appointments can be made online.
ASSESSMENT TEST PREPARATION:
Students are strongly advised to prepare for Assessment testing through the “Placement Test Prep” at the HLRC http://www.wlac.edu/library/index.html before attempting the Assessment test. Assessment test preparation can be done in the HLRC by working through part or the entire “Assessment Test Preparation Course” and by visiting the following Compass Test Prep Sites.
3. Orientation: Complete the online orientation or complete it before or after you take the assessment tests in person.
5. Registration: Register online by following the steps below.
6. Follow-up: Follow-up with a counselor to update your student educational plan to make sure you're on track to graduate and transfer.