Student Success & Support Program
ONLINE CAREER & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Welcome to our Online Career and Personal Development Center. We have designed this Online Center to help you easily access Information in your comfort zone that will assist you in figuring out your Career Direction. This is a Step by Step process so relax, take you time, check out the links to discover you!
STEP 1: SEARCHING FOR DIRECTION
QUESTION: I just got to the college and I don’t know where to go or what to do?
ANSWER: Consider taking Personal Development 99 that will explain:
QUESTION:I just started thinking about what to do with my life. Where do I start?
ANSWER: Start your Career Exploration through the Career and Personal Development Center by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (310 287-4462 to schedule your “Discover” Career Planning appointment or Email.
QUESTION:Are classes offered that will help me find a Career?
ANSWER: Start with a Personal Development Career Planning Course. This class will get you started in the process of figuring out who you are, what your interests are, your talents, your gifts and your strengths.
- Personal Development 1: Introduction to College
- Personal Development 4: Career Planning
- Personal Development 5: College Survival Skills
- Personal Development 6: College and Career Planning for the Handicapped
- Personal Development 8: Career Planning and Development
- Personal Development 17: College Survival Skills Development
- Personal Development 20: Career Planning
- Personal Development 40: College Success Seminar
- Consider the Following Classes: See the link to the Schedule of Classes to see when these classes are offered. Schedule of Classes
STEP 2: SEARCHING FOR A MAJOR
QUESTION: I am in school and undecided about what I should major in?
ANSWER: Go to the following link to access the information that will help you. Have fun, this site will give you loads of good information. This is your chance to explore different majors and see how they connect with careers.
STEP 3: SEARCHING FOR A JOB
QUESTION: I am looking for a job, where can I go for job openings and information?
ANSWER: Explore the following sites for job leads: www.indeed.com
ASK THE EXPERTS:
We have more information to offer you, let us know what you need and we will do everything we can to help you find your direction!
Contact us: email@example.com