The WLAC Library Group Study Rooms are designed to provide a space for students to work on collaborative projects. Rooms are primarily located on the perimeter of the library.
Group Study Room Policies:
- Study rooms are for groups of two or more people.
- Individual users may use these rooms, but must relinquish the room when a group arrives or asked by library staff.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first serve basis. No reservations. One person may not "reserve" a room until the rest of the group arrives.
- Books, bookbags or other belongings may not be left in a room to "claim" or "hold" the room. The library staff reserves the right to remove items from an unoccupied study room. Belongings may be claimed at the Circulation Desk, Lost and Found. The library is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Do not move furniture in or out of the room.
- No food or drink in any rooms in the library. (Exception: bottled water)
- No loud talking. Even though you are in a room, load voices can be easily heard through the walls.
- WLAC faculty and staff may reserve a study room to conduct college business. Call (310) 287-4269 for more information.
see also Standards of Conduct on Campus