- CountryWatch: News about and information on 192 countries
- CQ Researcher: Comprehensive reporting and analysis on current political and social issues
- Facts on File: Issues and Controversies, explores more than 800 hot topics in business, politics, government, education, and popular culture.
- GALE SUBJECT DATABASES:
- Gale Literary Databases - CA, CLC, DLB: Access three of the world's premier literature resources with a single search. When you simultaneously search Contemporary Authors (CA), Contemporary Literary Criticism Select (CLC Select), and Dictionary of Literary Biography (DLB), you'll find in-depth information on the lives and writings of more than 130,000 authors along with critical reaction to their works. This series includes integrated indexes to both the DLB and CLC print series
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: Encyclopedias, dictionaries, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research
- JSTOR: Exclusively academic and scholarly journals for a variety of disciplines, primary sources and books
- LexisNexis: News, business, legal, medical and reference information
- Literature Resources from Gale: Includes Literature Resource Center, Scribner Writers and Twayne's Authors. Research authors and their works, literary movements and genres. Search across several major Literature databases to find full text of literary works, journal articles, literary criticism, reviews, biographical information and overviews
- Opposing Viewpoint Resource Center: Pro and con viewpoint articles on current social issues, topic overviews, statistics, primary documents, links to web sites, and full-text journal articles.
- Oxford English Dictionary - OED Online: The Oxford English Dictionary is the accepted authority on the evolution of the English language over the last millennium
- ProQuest: Articles from over 4,000 academic and popular magazines and journals
- PubMed: PubMed comprises more than 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. This customized link includes filters to full-text content from WLAC Library's database collection, PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Salem Literature: Magill's Literary Annual, essay-reviews of outstanding books published in the United states
- WestlawNext Campus Research: Legal research tool that includes: Decisions and case law from the courts of all 50 states and the federal courts in addition to over a million unpublished cases; Laws from all 50 states and federal statutes as published in the United States Code Annotated; Federal regulations published in the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations; American Law Reports; American Jurisprudence 2d; and law review and legal journal articles