ACT | Online/Hybrid Classes | Westside Extension

Gainful employment information

The following information is provided to assist you in planning to reach your educational and in compliance with the Gainful Employment Act.


>> Net Cost Calculator


    Certificate Programs


     Qualifying for Financial Aid


     Complaint Process

Most complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters can be resolved here at the campus level. To dispute a grade, you will need to use the Grade Petition Process which is run by Admissions & Records. Direct complaints about instructors to the Office of Academic Affairs. For matters related to unlawful discrimination or other issues, contact the Office of the President for direction. If you work through the college procedures and still do not believe your complaint has been appropriately handled, you may escalate the matter. Click here to learn more and to access the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Complaint Form.



>> Consumer Information


>> Licensing / Certification Rates