Office Hours & Location
Main Office - Student Services Building (SSB):
Monday & Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Hours subject to change during summer, winter break and spring break. Check "Services" page for update
PHONE: (310) 287-4262
- We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Cards for enrollment and related fees. Transcript, verification, and diploma fees must be paid in cash.
- You may pay on the web by logging into your account in the Student Information System.
- You may also mail your payment to:
- West Los Angeles College
Attn: Business Office
9000 Overland Ave.
Culver City, CA 90230
- West Los Angeles College
Please send a Personal Check or Money Order (made payable to WLAC). DO NOT send cash. Print your student ID number and semester on your Personal Checks / Money Orders. A receipt will be mailed when payment is completed.
Important information regarding payment by check
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive a cancelled check back from your financial institution.
Enrollment Fees Per Semester:
There are several ways to pay fees depending on the student’s personal convenience and physical access to the college:
In Person: Pay by cash, check or credit card at the Cashier’s Window in the Student Services Building (SSB) 2nd Floor
U.S. Mail: Make check or money order payable to West Los Angeles College. Send to WLAC Business Office, 9000 Overland Ave., Culver City, CA 90230. Be sure to provide your Student ID number, current address, and phone number with your check.
On-Line: Pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card
If you pay your fees by check, you authorize the College either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day and you will not receive a cancelled check back from your financial institution. A $10 handling fee will be charged for each bounced check.
Enrollment Fee Refund Policy:
For full term courses: The student will receive a full refund up to the end of the second week of classes. There will be no refunds after that date, unless the student must drop a class due to cancellation or rescheduling by the college administration.
For short term courses: The student will receive a full refund up to the end of a period of time equal to 10% of total class time. There will be no refunds after that date, unless the student must drop a class due to its cancellation or rescheduling by the college administration.
1. All refund of fees paid MUST BE requested through the Business Offi ce. Refund must be accompanied with the original copy of the register receipt and credit card slip. A picture I.D. is also required.
2. A waiting period of 15 working days for check payment will be observed before cash or check refund will be given. A cancelled check will be required to obtain an earlier refund. Refunds for payment processed by electronic check can be processed after a 10 working day waiting period upon presentation of an electronic payment receipt.
3. Non-resident tuition fee refund will be made by check.